Vitamin B supplements are good for people and for marijuana plants.
People take Vitamin B to fight stress. Marijuana growers give Vitamin B to their marijuana plants because it provides stress relief and a whole lot more.
The key uses for Vitamin B in marijuana gardens are:
- During marijuana seeds germination, cloning, transplanting, super-cropping and bloom phase. This includes using on marijuana motherplants, especially after cuttings are taken.
- When cannabis plants have been exposed to pests, diseases, drought, overwatering, grow room environment problems or any other extreme stress.
- During bloom phase to increase bloom size and cannabinoid production.
- As a foliar spray to protect marijuana plants from sunburn, pests, and to stimulate photosynthesis and base metabolism.
- When using C02 (carbon dioxide), double-ended bulbs, or high-powered feed programs.
- When you’re breeding marijuana seeds.
- When you’re growing pure-Sativa or nearly pure Sativa strains indoors.
One confusing fact is that Vitamin B isn’t just one compound.
It’s actually a group of compounds offering various forms of Vitamin B.
In human supplements, it’s called “Vitamin B complex.”
In most hydroponics supplements and hydroponics base nutrients, you aren’t getting all the useful variations of Vitamin B that your marijuana plants need.
Most of them contain only Vitamin B1.
But there are many other B vitamins that help marijuana plants:
- Vitamin B5 is essential for marijuana plants. Too little of it, and they die.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) is essential for your marijuana plants because it helps them in carbohydrate production and metabolism that fuel foliar and floral growth.
- Vitamin B1 assists plants in phosphorus uptake. Phosphorus is a major essential nutrient for marijuana plants, especially in bloom phase.
- Riboflavin (B2) helps your plants fight diseases and viruses that commonly attack marijuana plants.
- Niacin (B3) promotes marijuana plant metabolism and cellular integrity.
- Biotin (B7) helps your plants manufacture amino acids and energy.
- Folic Acid helps your cannabis plants maintain genetic integrity so they grow out to be the strains you hoped they’d be.
The thing about Vitamin B complex is that marijuana plants especially in bloom phase can’t synthesize all the different variations of Vitamin B fast enough or in enough quantity.
Some forms of Vitamin B break down easily and can’t be stored in sufficient quantities by your marijuana plants, especially during bloom phase.
When you supplement Vitamin B complex, you greatly assist your marijuana plants, freeing them from having to produce and store their own Vitamin B components.
The most comprehensive and effective Vitamin B formula is called B-52.
Unlike inferior Vitamin B hydroponics products like Thrive Alive that contain mostly N-P-K and one B vitamin, B-52 has the full range of B vitamins.
The other thing I like about B-52 is that its vitamins are mostly derived from natural sources such as kelp and other sea plants.
These sources come with hormones and other beneficial compounds, along with the B vitamins they provide.
Vitamin B complex as found in a hydroponics product like B-52 is an inexpensive, easy to use, and valuable part of a high-yielding, high-quality marijuana plants feed program.
You get healthier, faster-growing marijuana plants that produce larger, more-potent buds when you use hydroponics Vitamin B complex.