When I was sick in body and soul and Western doctors only made things worse, I traveled across the world to India to get treatment from Ayurvedic healers, yogis, and natural health practitioners who use cannabis as part of their pharmacopeia. Ayurveda — the Sanskrit translation of “science of life” — is a millenniums-old, time-tested […]
Tag Archives | yogis
Marijuana growers often grow cannabis for themselves and others. In seeking to better serve the needs of marijuana consumers, growers benefit by knowing why people start using marijuana, and what keeps them from starting. Let’s take a look at why people use marijuana: • Medical benefits: More and more people know that marijuana favorably competes […]
Yoga mat, marijuana, water pipe, water bottle. Got it. I inhale a fine bowl of Bubba Kush marijuana outside a private yoga studio. Then I go to yoga class, enjoying the stretching, relaxation and peacefulness yoga gives me. But if it weren’t for the Bubba Kush, I probably would fail at most of the yoga […]
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer
- Cryptocurrency PotCoin Sponsors Dennis Rodman At Trump, Kim Jong Un Peace Summit In Singapore