When I was sick in body and soul and Western doctors only made things worse, I traveled across the world to India to get treatment from Ayurvedic healers, yogis, and natural health practitioners who use cannabis as part of their pharmacopeia. Ayurveda — the Sanskrit translation of “science of life” — is a millenniums-old, time-tested […]
Tag Archives | yogis
Marijuana growers often grow cannabis for themselves and others. In seeking to better serve the needs of marijuana consumers, growers benefit by knowing why people start using marijuana, and what keeps them from starting. Let’s take a look at why people use marijuana: • Medical benefits: More and more people know that marijuana favorably competes […]
Yoga mat, marijuana, water pipe, water bottle. Got it. I inhale a fine bowl of Bubba Kush marijuana outside a private yoga studio. Then I go to yoga class, enjoying the stretching, relaxation and peacefulness yoga gives me. But if it weren’t for the Bubba Kush, I probably would fail at most of the yoga […]
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects