On March 30, 1961, the United Nations adopted the Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs, a treaty to control and regulate certain substances considered to have medicinal value, while prohibiting the use of drugs and narcotics considered harmful to society and with no medicinal value. The treaty created four schedules of controlled substances and assigned the […]
Tag Archives | World Health Organization
Cannabis cultivators have long been concerned by agrochemical corporation Monsanto, not least of all because of its business partnership with lawn care company Scotts Miracle-Gro. And when San Francisco jurors last Friday ordered Monsanto to pay $289 million in damages to former school groundskeeper and pest control manager Dewayne Johnson, cannabis growers and environmentalists everywhere […]
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time
- The End Of An Era? Dutch Coffee Shop In Operation Since The ’70s May Be Shuttered Forever