The summer of 2018 was one of significant climate change, both weather wise and politically speaking, for not only the general population of the United Kingdom, but also for the British nation’s cannabis growers and consumers. The government there was forced to loosen its restrictive policies regarding medical marijuana after officials were spurred on by […]
Tag Archives | wildfires
It’s early August 2018, and a startlingly unprecedented percentage of our world is on fire, baking in record-breaking heat, or suffering through drought. Hundreds of thousands of California acres are on fire, with thousands of structures burned to the ground in the past four weeks alone. Officially, there are 15 major fires tearing through the […]
Unpredictable and extreme weather, climate change, and other environmental factors can make life challenging for marijuana growers — especially outdoor marijuana growers. In 2017, unprecedented wildfires burned millions of acres of British Columbia and parts of the US West. Growers in those areas report heartbreaking losses of plants, even entire grow houses. Indoor marijuana grow […]
With a rising death toll of eight confirmed fatalities, entire communities underwater, and millions of people affected, Hurricane Harvey has decimated parts of Texas and Louisiana. Currently this Southern landscape is submerged under trillions of gallons of water that’s been dumped over the past few days. And as the violent weather is downgraded to a […]
- Chasing The Legal Green? Here’s How To Successfully Invest In Canada’s Pot Stocks
- From Doom To Bloom: How Medical Marijuana Helped One Girl Overcome Her Grand Mal Seizures
- This Session Is Over: What AG Sessions’ Ousting Means For The Cannabis Community
- The Truth About Veterans And Medical Marijuana
- Mexican Supreme Court Declares Cannabis Prohibition Unconstitutional: Is Legalization On The Horizon?
- A Tale Of Two Mikeys: Cannabis Kingpin BigMike Making Waves In LA With Mike Tyson
- Will Thailand Become The First Nation In Asia To Legalize Cannabis?
- Midterm Elections 2018: Weed Proves A Whopping Winner