The summer of 2018 was one of significant climate change, both weather wise and politically speaking, for not only the general population of the United Kingdom, but also for the British nation’s cannabis growers and consumers. The government there was forced to loosen its restrictive policies regarding medical marijuana after officials were spurred on by […]
Tag Archives | weather
Unpredictable and extreme weather, climate change, and other environmental factors can make life challenging for marijuana growers — especially outdoor marijuana growers. In 2017, unprecedented wildfires burned millions of acres of British Columbia and parts of the US West. Growers in those areas report heartbreaking losses of plants, even entire grow houses. Indoor marijuana grow […]
Spring is here, and it’s time to start planning your outdoor marijuana growing season, which traditionally runs from March through October in most places. You want a jumpstart on your planning and planting, so your marijuana plants are rooted and ready to be put outdoors as soon as fears of frost are past. Time the […]
- Chasing The Legal Green? Here’s How To Successfully Invest In Canada’s Pot Stocks
- From Doom To Bloom: How Medical Marijuana Helped One Girl Overcome Her Grand Mal Seizures
- This Session Is Over: What AG Sessions’ Ousting Means For The Cannabis Community
- The Truth About Veterans And Medical Marijuana
- Mexican Supreme Court Declares Cannabis Prohibition Unconstitutional: Is Legalization On The Horizon?
- A Tale Of Two Mikeys: Cannabis Kingpin BigMike Making Waves In LA With Mike Tyson
- Will Thailand Become The First Nation In Asia To Legalize Cannabis?
- Midterm Elections 2018: Weed Proves A Whopping Winner