Marijuana roots love hydroponics beneficial microbes. Beneficial microbes are strains of bacteria and fungi that exist in natural, healthy root zones. They provide many important services to marijuana roots. Without them, roots are less healthy, efficient, and useful. Beneficial microbes increase marijuana root size and root mass. They increase the rate of root growth so […]
Tag Archives | Water Temperature
- From Doom To Bloom: How Medical Marijuana Helped One Girl Overcome Her Grand Mal Seizures
- This Session Is Over: What AG Sessions’ Ousting Means For The Cannabis Community
- The Truth About Veterans And Medical Marijuana
- Mexican Supreme Court Declares Cannabis Prohibition Unconstitutional: Is Legalization On The Horizon?
- A Tale Of Two Mikeys: Cannabis Kingpin BigMike Making Waves In LA With Mike Tyson
- Will Thailand Become The First Nation In Asia To Legalize Cannabis?
- Midterm Elections 2018: Weed Proves A Whopping Winner
- In Austria, The Hills Are Alive — With The Sound Of Marijuana Regulation Rollback