As legal cannabis markets dotted throughout the country know all too well, regulating a federally illegal industry takes vigilance and flexibility. Which is why Colorado’s Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) updates the state’s laws annually. The rules are decided both by House bills that pass each year and by the MED’s rulemaking process. According the MED […]
Tag Archives | Vicki Marble
- This Session Is Over: What AG Sessions’ Ousting Means For The Cannabis Community
- The Truth About Veterans And Medical Marijuana
- Mexican Supreme Court Declares Cannabis Prohibition Unconstitutional: Is Legalization On The Horizon?
- A Tale Of Two Mikeys: Cannabis Kingpin BigMike Making Waves In LA With Mike Tyson
- Will Thailand Become The First Nation In Asia To Legalize Cannabis?
- Midterm Elections 2018: Weed Proves A Whopping Winner
- In Austria, The Hills Are Alive — With The Sound Of Marijuana Regulation Rollback
- The Therapeutic Benefits Of Cannabis In Overcoming Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency