As legal cannabis markets dotted throughout the country know all too well, regulating a federally illegal industry takes vigilance and flexibility. Which is why Colorado’s Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) updates the state’s laws annually. The rules are decided both by House bills that pass each year and by the MED’s rulemaking process. According the MED […]
Tag Archives | vertical integration
The Florida Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative was passed by Florida voters during the 2016 electoral session. Amendment 2 allowed qualified patients permissible access to low-THC and CBD medicines. Once this amendment was passed, state legislators and lobbyists worked out the details of implementation, creating rules for cultivation and distribution for what’s expected to be the […]
- Chasing The Legal Green? Here’s How To Successfully Invest In Canada’s Pot Stocks
- From Doom To Bloom: How Medical Marijuana Helped One Girl Overcome Her Grand Mal Seizures
- This Session Is Over: What AG Sessions’ Ousting Means For The Cannabis Community
- The Truth About Veterans And Medical Marijuana
- Mexican Supreme Court Declares Cannabis Prohibition Unconstitutional: Is Legalization On The Horizon?
- A Tale Of Two Mikeys: Cannabis Kingpin BigMike Making Waves In LA With Mike Tyson
- Will Thailand Become The First Nation In Asia To Legalize Cannabis?
- Midterm Elections 2018: Weed Proves A Whopping Winner