When I was sick in body and soul and Western doctors only made things worse, I traveled across the world to India to get treatment from Ayurvedic healers, yogis, and natural health practitioners who use cannabis as part of their pharmacopeia. Ayurveda — the Sanskrit translation of “science of life” — is a millenniums-old, time-tested […]
Tag Archives | vasopressin
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects