In our continuing series on heritage marijuana strains every grower should try to cultivate at least once, we’ve shown you how to grow Northern Lights, Neville’s Haze, Afghani #1 and Skunk #1. Today we’re looking at three more strains that were ubiquitous in grow rooms worldwide and in Dutch marijuana coffee shops during the 1980s […]
Tag Archives | Trichomes
For thousands of cannabis growers throughout the USA, the months of October and November represent more than just fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving. These months also represent trim season. In the leadup to this period, some growers and budding cultivators relocate to California and Oregon to make money that they’ll live off for the rest of […]
When planning a cannabis experience, typically the most common question asked is, “Indica or sativa?” And though deciding between the two can be beneficial in a vague, get-in-and-get-out sort of way, a truly customized cannabis experience will require the consideration of another important component in cannabis: terpenes. Terpenes are the fragrant oils produced in the […]
As the doors of the Las Vegas Convention Center opened for MJBizCon 2017, the monthslong drum roll for the cannabis industry’s largest-ever trade show came to a deafening head. Growers, investors and a variety of service providers swarmed the exhibit hall, creating traffic jams through the maze of more than 650 exhibits. We had conveyed […]
What helps you make valid comparisons so you find the marijuana strains you like the most? I’ve completed an indoor grow that had three strains from commercial cannabis seeds made by major breeders. The seeds came from the same seed retailer and were purchased at the same time. They were all sprouted in rockwool cubes, […]
Marijuana growers spend an average of 3-4 months per crop cycle and they want the heaviest harvests with the most THC for their work. That’s why marijuana growers argue about when’s the best time to harvest marijuana. Obviously, one of the easiest ways to know is to examine the buds to see if the resin […]
Indica (OG Phenotype) Narnia is a local grower’s take on an old school southern California favorite, OG Kush. It’s one of those strains that when you smoke it, you instantly appreciate the wondrous medical value a pure Indica can achieve for those with sleep disorders. Extremely well grown, the clones produced beautifully formed nugs with […]
- Keeping The Cannabis Industry SAIF: Oregon Insurance Paves The Way For Cannabusiness & Workers
- Traveling with Weed This Holiday Season? We Got You Covered
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday “Up There With 4/20” As Holiday Sales Boost Cannabis Industry.
- The Who’s Who You Don’t Know In Canada’s Cannabis Industry
- Swimming In The Sea Of Green: High-Density Marijuana Growing
- Social Media 101: If You Have A Cannabis Grow Op, Then It’s Time To Get Savvy With Online Marketing
- First Medical Cannabis Cultivation Licenses Awarded In Colombia: But What Does It Mean For Small-Scale Growers?
- Cannabis Gift Guide: The Best Ideas For The Weed Lover In Your Life