In the decades-long battle against cannabis prohibition, when growing and possessing cannabis was illegal everywhere in the United States, a handful of brave soldiers stood out as leaders in the battle — and all of them were persecuted because of it. Dennis Peron, long considered the father of medical marijuana, was shot by police, but […]
Tag Archives | Tod Mikuriya
With the recent death of the father of medical marijuana Dennis Peron, we eulogized the San Francisco activist and remembered all the good he’d done for our cannabis community. Peron led the successful campaign to pass California’s Proposition 215 in 1996, the nation’s first comprehensive medical marijuana law and the precursor for all cannabis legalization […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana