In the first three articles in this series on marijuana viruses and other tough problems you face as a cannabis grower, we talked about serious problems that show up as leaf symptoms, slow growth, poor yields, and even plant death. In my grow room recently, I spent weeks dealing with tobacco mosaic virus (TMV) that would […]
Tag Archives | TMV
As we’ve been examining how viruses such as Tobacco Mosaic Virus attack marijuana, and hearing from growers that viruses are an increasing problem in the marijuana community, we’re going in for a deeper look. One big reason is, a lot of growers think they have nutrients or grow room environment problems, but in some cases […]
In the first article in this series, I explained how mysterious problems suddenly appeared in my Jack Herer, White Widow, New York Sour Diesel, LA Confidential, Girl Scout Cookies, and Blackberry Kush marijuana plants. The first problem was slow growth and drooping leaves during veg phase. Then came mutated newer leaves, dark green foliage, shiny […]
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?
- Pot Price Drop? What’s Behind The Varied Cost Of Your Weed?
- O Mother, Where Art Thou? Mothers Still Frequently Incarcerated For Nonviolent Cannabis-Related Crimes