In the first three articles in this series on marijuana viruses and other tough problems you face as a cannabis grower, we talked about serious problems that show up as leaf symptoms, slow growth, poor yields, and even plant death. In my grow room recently, I spent weeks dealing with tobacco mosaic virus (TMV) that would […]
Tag Archives | TMV
As we’ve been examining how viruses such as Tobacco Mosaic Virus attack marijuana, and hearing from growers that viruses are an increasing problem in the marijuana community, we’re going in for a deeper look. One big reason is, a lot of growers think they have nutrients or grow room environment problems, but in some cases […]
In the first article in this series, I explained how mysterious problems suddenly appeared in my Jack Herer, White Widow, New York Sour Diesel, LA Confidential, Girl Scout Cookies, and Blackberry Kush marijuana plants. The first problem was slow growth and drooping leaves during veg phase. Then came mutated newer leaves, dark green foliage, shiny […]
- Weed Wise: Top Toking Tips For Beginner Marijuana Consumers
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?