When you’re living with an unexpected case of facial paralysis — one that is accompanied by exhausting tremors, compromised sight and speech, and heightened anxiety — it’s understandable that there is a desire for a magical cure. So, imagine the moment you actually find that cure. Almost 10 years after being diagnosed with Bell’s palsy, […]
Tag Archives | Tincture
In this, the first decade of legal cannabis in America, we’re in the midst of lawmaking and regulations that are shaping the industry. The consequential effects of these new rules are of course having an impact on sales, especially for small-scale providers. And because these rules and regulations are not centralized, those legal US states […]
How do you describe a High Times Cannabis Cup to a 62-year-old from the Midwest who’s never smoked pot? After a few feeble attempts describing chilled-out scenes and surreal moments viewing pounds of marijuana that in many US states would equal jail time, it felt best to let experience be the guide. So, on a […]
The emergence of cannabidiol (CBD) has changed the entire scope of the cannabis industry and the cannabis legalization movement — for better and for worse. Because the stigmas and fears that relegated the plant to illegal drug status have had an inordinate focus on children, the idea that CBD alone is safer for them than […]
You might not know it, but people have been drinking cannabis for millennia. Since 2000 BCE, bhang has been a tradition at Hindu festivals like Holi, Maha Shrivratri and Janmashtami. Other recorded uses of cannabis being consumed as a beverage throughout history include its mixture with wine for patients to consume before surgery in ancient […]
We all know about the beloved active chemical compound tetrahydrocannabinol, more commonly known as THC. It’s an amazing painkiller and appetite stimulant that can encourage a feeling of calm in those who partake. It can also give you a sense of euphoria, sedation and drowsiness in the form of that familiar psychoactive high. However, cannabis […]
Marijuana is so damn versatile. It can be processed as dabs, hash, bubblehash, oils, medibles, and tinctures. In this article, I’m showing you how to make glycerin-based marijuana tincture. And if you know my other articles, you’ll know this tincture is great for use as a sexual oil! Glycerin-based marijuana tincture is very versatile and a […]
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects