As the cannabis industry merges its hoodies and Carhartts with three-piece suits and Brooks Brothers loafers, a steady bass beat of IPOs is currently sounding like music to investors’ ears. And for those marijuana companies debuting on US stock markets, like the New York Stock Exchange or Nasdaq, it is effectively signaling to the world […]
Tag Archives | Tilray
The continent that’s delivered classic strains like Swazi, Red Congolese and Durban Poison is now open for international business. Following a $28.8 million investment, Canadian medical marijuana powerhouse Canopy Growth Corporation has acquired African cannabis producer Daddy Cann Lesotho PTY Ltd., which trades as Highlands and is located in the Kingdom of Lesotho. Now with […]
Think medical marijuana is legal in Bulgaria? Think again. And despite the popularity of a fatty in France, you best believe the officiers de police will be on your tail. But Germany, Spain, Denmark and now Poland? Cannabis for medicinal purposes is well and truly greenlighted. A growing number of European countries have legalized medical […]
- Corona Beer Maker Goes In Big On Cannabis, With Another $4 Billion Investment In Canopy Growth
- Keep Cannabis Green: What To Do With Your Weed Wastewater So It Won’t Wound The World
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?