Indoor cannabis growing is the safest, most productive way to grow marijuana. It gives you total control over feeding, water quality, temperature, humidity, lighting, air movement, root zone and irrigation timing for robust crop growth. Perhaps the most basic choice an indoor grower must first make is what type of hardened enclosure the grow op […]
Tag Archives | Thrips
When you see outdoor cannabis trees towering head and shoulders over growers, with a couple of giant plants producing more bud than a typical home grow will ever produce, you likely want to rush outdoors and get to growing under the sun. But beware: Outside, there are many marijuana attackers, eager to devour and destroy […]
When you’ve been in the game for as long as I have, you repeatedly hear cannabis growers asking the same familiar question: Is it better to grow marijuana from clones or from seeds? Some growers insist on clones, while others stand behind seeds. If you want the most from your grow op, the real answer […]
I want to grow my cannabis outdoors, I really do. I see tantalizing videos and photos online of huge outdoor marijuana plants in Northern California, plants that look like trees, each yielding two or more pounds of dry-weight buds, and I drool with desire. I realize enviously that those growers didn’t pay for grow lights, […]
Where I live, the cold winter is fading, the indoor grow-room season is ending, and my thoughts are increasingly turning to my next outdoor marijuana growing season. With so many outdoor growing choices and tasks, I’m left wondering where to begin. That’s a question many growers ask themselves as the outdoor cannabis season approaches, so […]
As I’m writing this at the beginning of February, I’m using Flawless Finish to flush the marijuana plants I started from seed in October, and I’ll be harvesting all my strains within 10 days. A majority of cannabis growers in my network use the cooler months, from October to March, as their primary or only […]
Sea of green cannabis gardens are like clone forests. Have you ever hiked in a monoculture tree forest filled with thin lodgepole pines in uniform rows so dense you can barely walk between the trees — and it’s dark at the base of the trunks because little sunlight penetrates? That’s like a tree version of […]
For a long time, certain growers in our cannabis cultivation community have spent as little money as possible on grow supplies, grow rooms, marijuana seeds, and all the things necessary to grow weed. Some of these folks are ingenious, independent-minded DIY enthusiasts. Instead of buying an aeroponics unit, light stand, SCROG screens, hydroponics nutrients or […]
- Simply Silica: How Adding Silica To Your Grow Op Will Help You Cultivate Bigger, Better Buds
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines