Like it or not, us marijuana growers need a complete and complex toolkit of gear and supplies to keep our cannabis plants — and entire grow ops, for that matter — healthy and happy. Just take a look around our grow rooms to get an idea of the gadgets we can’t live without. And we’ve […]
Tag Archives | thermometer
Why should indoor marijuana growers understand vapor pressure deficit? Because vapor pressure deficit affects whether your plants can breathe or not! Vapor pressure deficit readings (VPD) tell you precisely how atmospheric factors are affecting your cannabis plants’ ability to take in and transpire water. The pressure differential between the inside of your plants and their […]
No matter what kind of marijuana grow room or garden you run, here’s the minimum basic marijuana grower toolkit you want to have: A reliable pH and parts per million (EC or TDS) meter. After years of wasting money on cheap pH and PPM meters, I found the only one that works well: the BlueLab […]
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects