The summer of 2018 was one of significant climate change, both weather wise and politically speaking, for not only the general population of the United Kingdom, but also for the British nation’s cannabis growers and consumers. The government there was forced to loosen its restrictive policies regarding medical marijuana after officials were spurred on by […]
Tag Archives | temperatures
The temperature and humidity of your indoor grow room are BIG factors in your plants’ performance. Michael Straumietis, founder and owner of the only hydroponics nutrients company that designs and tests its products on cannabis, remembers when he visited a 20-light grow op that had inadequate air conditioning. “They needed 6000 BTUs of cooling power […]
Cold weather marijuana growing is popular because grow room heat is an asset in the winter rather than a liability. But sometimes winter cold weather marijuana growing can be a grow room disaster. For example, I read on BigBudsMag.com about a marijuana grower in Michigan who struggled through an ice storm that knocked out electricity […]
Take a look at the photo with this article– that weird growth pattern is called marijuana foxtail. Foxtailing is when the bud is NOT growing like a popcorn nug or a fat, thick cone like regular hybrid, Indica, or Kush buds do. A marijuana foxtail bud has individual, thin spires coming out of it, like […]
- Chasing The Legal Green? Here’s How To Successfully Invest In Canada’s Pot Stocks
- From Doom To Bloom: How Medical Marijuana Helped One Girl Overcome Her Grand Mal Seizures
- This Session Is Over: What AG Sessions’ Ousting Means For The Cannabis Community
- The Truth About Veterans And Medical Marijuana
- Mexican Supreme Court Declares Cannabis Prohibition Unconstitutional: Is Legalization On The Horizon?
- A Tale Of Two Mikeys: Cannabis Kingpin BigMike Making Waves In LA With Mike Tyson
- Will Thailand Become The First Nation In Asia To Legalize Cannabis?
- Midterm Elections 2018: Weed Proves A Whopping Winner