Valentine’s Day marks an occasion filled with saccharine Hallmark cards and the overcapitalization of love. The dispensary I worked at opened its business to recreational cannabis consumers on Valentine’s Day of this year. The line to purchase weed was so long that it stretched out the front door and wrapped around the building. The reactions […]
Tag Archives | Tax
If you’ve ever travelled around the United States, you’d notice how the unique culture of each region is undeniable. With New Jersey thought to be among the next states to legalize recreational cannabis, it’s worth pointing out that due to the diverse makeup of each of the Garden State’s towns and cities, legalization is not […]
As many Californians anxiously await the availability of retail pot sales come January 1, reports of as much as a 45 percent tax on cannabis could mean dissatisfied consumers opt for the black market instead of state-approved cannabis shops. While an unregulated system likely means lower prices, it’s not without its flaws. Operating outside of […]
What happens if California voters “legalize” recreational marijuana via ballot initiative in 2016? Read our previous article detailing the California government’s planned approach to recreational marijuana legalization. You’ll see it sure as hell won’t be the kind of “legalization” most marijuana growers, processors, sellers, and users want! All you have to do is look at […]
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects