There’s lots to say about the importance of a carefully vetted nutrient regimen, a high-quality cut or batch of seeds, and the vitality of the soil into which those seeds or clones are planted. However, once that plant is out of the ground, storage is the single most important factor as your product moves through […]
Tag Archives | taste
How can you as a marijuana grower stay competitive and profitable as more marijuana dispensaries selling corporate marijuana open their doors? The answer is: grow and market “craft marijuana.” The success of the home brew and craft beer industries came because people got tired of Michelob, Miller, Budweiser, and other generic beers produced by large […]
After growing and harvesting your marijuana plants, you have two more important steps before your buds are ready to smoke or process: drying and curing. In about 50% of the cannabis grow ops I’ve seen, growers aren’t drying and curing marijuana the right way. Before we talk about drying and curing, consider the selective harvesting […]
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time