Imagine a picturesque cannabis grow site set along a bucolic creek. The cannabis is grown indoors, but employees can enjoy the creek on their breaks on hot days. Unfortunately, they may not want to. Because instead of disposing of their wastewater properly, the owners of the cannabis farm have decided to dump it directly onto […]
Tag Archives | tap water
In our how to grow pot series for beginner marijuana growers, we talk about basics so you can grow your own weed right now. The minimum things you need to grow pot are: Excellent cannabis genetics (marijuana seeds or clones). Sunlight or an indoor grow light. Reverse osmosis water. A container or system that provides […]
We’ve given previous articles to help you get the biggest, most potent yields from autoflowering marijuana. One article spoke of the general differences between autoflowering and photoperiod marijuana. Another explained the best lighting tactics for autoflowering marijuana. We also gave you the top 12 autoflowering strains from the best cannabis genetics in the world! In […]
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly