Joe Redner — a 77-year-old nightclub mogul, civil rights activist, progressive politician, and registered medical marijuana patient based in Tampa, Florida — can take credit for legalizing personal-use medical marijuana cultivation in the Sunshine State. Today, Redner has won a landmark lawsuit that makes him the first Floridian legally allowed to grow his own medical […]
Tag Archives | Supreme Court
President Donald Trump and his attorney general Jeff Sessions continue to stoke fear in the legalized and black market marijuana industries. Trump said during the 2016 campaign that he’d respect “state’s rights” concerning legalized marijuana. But since Trump was elected, he and Sessions threatened to use federal law enforcement against legalized marijuana states. When Trump […]
The war on marijuana has long been viewed by government and courts as a real war that suspends normal constitutional privacy protections. If you grow marijuana, the simplest way I can put this is that you can assume that you’re under surveillance as a generic rule, not because you’re a grower. This means if you […]
As a medical marijuana patient, grower, and advocate in California, I can walk in to a drug store and buy non-marijuana over the counter or prescription medications that are almost guaranteed to injure me or kill me, even if I use them as directed. I can walk in to a Home Depot or pest control […]
As voters and government officials legalize recreational and medical marijuana across America, anti-marijuana people have latched onto stealth methods for attacking marijuana users. One of their tactics is to make it illegal for us to have any amount of marijuana metabolites in our blood when we’re driving. They call this “marijuana DUI,” or “drugged driving.” […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana