The medium you use in your cannabis root zone has a big impact on your cultivation workload and ultimate success as a grower. There’s plenty of confusion and misinformation about marijuana root-zone materials, so we’re going to clear that up by giving you just the facts. Soil Root Zone Medium Of all the choices of […]
Tag Archives | Super Soil
When you list the names of famous marijuana seed breeders, it’s a short list, and it’s an all-male club… Ben Dronkers of Sensi Seeds. Arjan from Green House Seeds. Tony from Sagarmatha. DJ Short. Breeder Steve. Subcool from TGA Seeds. Henk from Dutch Passion. Others I haven’t mentioned. All men. And many of them from […]
Top dressing can really make a huge difference in your medical marijuana harvest. If used wisely and at the proper time, it can be an inexpensive way to ensure your plants have all the nutrients they need to go full term while still not overfeeding them. Using Super Soil and the methods I have shown […]
Throughout the past 20 years, I have tried almost every possible way to cultivate our favorite Medical Marijuana plants, and while hydroponic growing is certainly faster and more productive, I have developed a soil that performs extremely well with very little guess work. I don’t have to worry about PH or PPM (parts per million). […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana