Thirty years ago, indoor cannabis grow-light options were limited. We had high intensity discharge (HID) metal halide and high-pressure sodium bulbs, fluorescent bulbs, magnetic core and coil ballasts adapted from street lighting, and store-bought lighting products. None of it was designed or designated for horticulture, and certainly not for marijuana plants. These days, there are […]
Tag Archives | Super HPS
High Intensity Discharge (HID) marijuana grow lights are still the primary grow light category used by serious home marijuana growers and professional growers worldwide. Cannabis cultivators use LEDs, fluorescent, CFL, light-emitting ceramic, or plasma lighting because they cut down on heat and on watts burned. But HID metal halide and high pressure sodium marijuana grow […]
- Corona Beer Maker Goes In Big On Cannabis, With Another $4 Billion Investment In Canopy Growth
- Keep Cannabis Green: What To Do With Your Weed Wastewater So It Won’t Wound The World
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?