From its initial planning in 1984 through to its conclusion in 2003, a global community of scientists collaborated on the largest undertaking of scientific research in history: The Human Genome Project (HGP). The US National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) compares achieving this feat of mapping the entire human genome to the Apollo moon landing. […]
Tag Archives | Steep Hill
Maggie Ramirez loves cannabis. For more than 12 years, the Northern California native has completely surrounded herself with her favorite plant. Working in the medical marijuana industry for most of her adult life, she’s worn a lot of hats — farmer, trimmer, broker, buyer — and for the past few years has been employed as […]
Kerry T. is surrounded by stacks of cash. Neat little pillars lay to his left and right, and another pile of currency is spread out like a messy deck of cards at the edge of his desk. He’s in the process of counting and strapping piles of bills, one after another, as they sail through […]
California cannabis grower Megan Fender has heard a familiar refrain lately. “You got the fire?” She says it is by far the most common question posed across the negotiating table with buyers looking to purchase her marijuana. Not questions about the pedigree of her strains or where she got her seeds or clones. Nothing about […]
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly