How do you describe a High Times Cannabis Cup to a 62-year-old from the Midwest who’s never smoked pot? After a few feeble attempts describing chilled-out scenes and surreal moments viewing pounds of marijuana that in many US states would equal jail time, it felt best to let experience be the guide. So, on a […]
Tag Archives | Sonoma
The winding road along Hwy 116 in Sonoma, California looks like a travel brochure come to life. Quintessential wine country, the geography is an endless mesh of pretty vineyards threading the hillside like the pattern of a homemade quilt. Local Joan Harrington says she’s driven this stunning roadway for over two decades and knows every […]
For Mendocino County black market marijuana grower R.T., the devastating wildfires consuming California, from Orange County to Mendocino and Butte counties, couldn’t have come at a worse time. His outdoor marijuana crop near Redwood Valley, planted in a terraced pattern on a hillside, along with a hut, his water tank, irrigation tubing, vehicle, guns, fertilizers, […]
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects