Colombian Gold is about to live up to its name. As medical and recreational pro-cannabis legislation blazes across the globe — from South Africa to Canada to Israel — so too are the front-runners of the burgeoning international marijuana industry expanding their reach globally. Lower labor costs and favorable climate conditions are two key components […]
Tag Archives | Skunk #1
Even though I’m still working in my outdoor garden as my outdoor grow op enters its final weeks before harvest, I’m now getting ready for the launch of my autumn indoor grow season. The first thing I do when planning my new indoor season reminds me of being a child opening presents on Christmas Day. […]
I’ll admit it: I’m one of those “big-time” black-market cannabis growers the federal government has warned you about and would love to see locked up in prison. But you know what? They’ll never catch me. I’ve been in the marijuana game for 21 years, producing the finest commercially grown weed in the world, and have […]
In our continuing series on the foundational marijuana strains that every grower should cultivate at least once, we’ve introduced Afghani, skunk and haze genetics. These strains, and the landrace genetics they contain, are the basis for most of the more hybridized strains we grow today. The sourcing of original landrace genetics, and the breeding programs […]
If you’ve started growing marijuana in the past 10 years, chances are you’re growing strains that are vastly different to the foundational strains from which modern hybrids were bred. When hippies began leading the resurgence of cannabis culture in the West at the start of the 1960s, the few adventurers who gathered landrace strains sourced […]
In the past two decades I’ve had the pleasure of growing marijuana from Sensi Seeds genetics. As captained by marijuana seed legend Ben Dronkers, Sensi Seeds is one of the oldest Dutch cannabis seed companies and its catalogue of genetics is a foundation for marijuana genetics worldwide. With strains like Silver Haze, Jack Herer, Ed […]
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time