Growing marijuana outdoors gives bigger yields when you trim and shape your plants during the first weeks of summer. Your outdoor cannabis plants should be at least 3-4 feet tall by June 27. Using clean, sharp pruning tools, remove all branches and sucker shoots within 1-2 feet of the ground. Next…find branches deep in the […]
Tag Archives | shaping
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer