Growing cannabis in soil is seen as the most natural, simplest way to grow. But unfortunately, it’s also the most difficult way to control plant feeding. No matter if you make your own so-called super soil or buy soil from hydroponic specialists, you have to be careful about what you put into that root-zone medium. […]
Tag Archives | Sensi
Coco coir is a popular root-zone media for cannabis cultivation that, if not correctly applied, can cause problems for your crop, including harming growth rate, potency, yield — and your bank balance. But if you master the following coco coir facts and hints, you’ll be well on your way to growing high yielding, potent plants […]
Some marijuana growers try to get by with tap water or well water instead of reverse osmosis water. They do this to save money, time and water. Their concerns are valid. It costs money to buy, install and run a reverse osmosis unit. A premium reverse osmosis unit for a large grow op can cost […]
In two previous articles I talked about losing my home, woman, and grow room because my woman betrayed me. I had to move in a hurry and ended up so broke that I could only afford to grow outdoors. I had numerous setbacks as outdoor growers often do, and found out again why I prefer […]
I’m a hydroponics store manager and the editor of this magazine told me people wanted to know more after I wrote an article about what nutrients are best for marijuana. I said pretty much all I had to say about hydroponics nutrients and organic fertilizers in that article. Now it’s good for me to tell […]
My girlfriend has a closet full of shoes she never wears. I have a closet full of different brands of hydroponics nutrients I used and didn’t use again. In the past three years I switched hydroponics nutrients for marijuana at least half a dozen times if not more. Maybe you’ve done the same thing. A […]
- Corona Beer Maker Goes In Big On Cannabis, With Another $4 Billion Investment In Canopy Growth
- Keep Cannabis Green: What To Do With Your Weed Wastewater So It Won’t Wound The World
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?