Joe Redner — a 77-year-old nightclub mogul, civil rights activist, progressive politician, and registered medical marijuana patient based in Tampa, Florida — can take credit for legalizing personal-use medical marijuana cultivation in the Sunshine State. Today, Redner has won a landmark lawsuit that makes him the first Floridian legally allowed to grow his own medical […]
Tag Archives | Senate
Republican Alabama drug warrior Senator Jeff Sessions is Donald Trump’s pick for U.S. attorney general. Senator Jeff Sessions has been an aggressive drug warrior since the 1980s. During his Senate confirmation hearings in early January, 2017, senators asked Sessions if he’d interfere with state marijuana legalization. “I think one obvious concern is that the United […]
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time
- The End Of An Era? Dutch Coffee Shop In Operation Since The ’70s May Be Shuttered Forever