Harvesting your medical hydroponics marijuana is a make or break process, and so is what you do with your marijuana after you harvest. Harvesting is also a time to use very creative techniques to increase your marijuana yield and THC potency. Let’s continue to explore professional harvesting, drying and curing techniques that give you your […]
Tag Archives | selective harvesting
After growing and harvesting your marijuana plants, you have two more important steps before your buds are ready to smoke or process: drying and curing. In about 50% of the cannabis grow ops I’ve seen, growers aren’t drying and curing marijuana the right way. Before we talk about drying and curing, consider the selective harvesting […]
- Simply Silica: How Adding Silica To Your Grow Op Will Help You Cultivate Bigger, Better Buds
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines