To help you understand the context of the relentless paranoia of this article, let’s start with the reminder that until such time as marijuana is federally legal in the USA — and until nobody steals marijuana, money or grow equipment from a grower — a grow op is something you need to keep secret. If […]
Tag Archives | Security
How can police or thieves find out you have an indoor grow op or outdoor marijuana plants? Police and media outlets promote videos and distribute other information telling people how to identify an indoor grow op and other types of marijuana growing sites, that’s how. Many of the videos and other police materials encourage neighbors […]
So now you’ve found the one and only marijuana magazine made by marijuana growers for marijuana growers just like you. Every one of our writers and photographers is a marijuana grower. Together, we have a combined 153 years of marijuana growing experience! And what’s most important for you is our ONLY goal here is sharing […]
David K. is a licensed marijuana grower and patient who invested about $4300 in hydroponics equipment and supplies to create his sealed grow room. He grows top-quality medical marijuana such as OG Kush, Blackberry Kush, Jack Herer, Sour Diesel, and Super Silver Haze. He has an automated irrigation and monitoring system that allows him to […]
Criminal penalties for pot are disappearing in legalized Washington and Colorado, and medical marijuana cards might protect us from jail, but you can still get busted or robbed if you possess or grow valuable amounts of marijuana. That’s why marijuana growers need security countermeasures so you grow marijuana and have absolutely no hassles from anyone. […]
I’ve recently started growing and I find the paranoia overwhelming. It has started to affect other parts of my life. How do seasoned growers do it? Steve from Vancouver. The good news, Steve, is you’re not going insane. The life of a medical marijuana grower can be quite far outside the box for an […]
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time