Score another big, fat zero dollars in the profit column for the US economy, as American cannabis company MedMen Enterprises defects to Canada for its initial public trading. Valued at USD $1.65 billion (C$2.14 billion) before going public on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE), MedMen was looking for greener pastures and fewer government hassles compared […]
Tag Archives | Securities and Exchange Commission
The cannabis industry just nailed another high-water mark this week, as licensed marijuana producer and cultivator of oils Cronos Group obtained permission from the US Securities and Exchange Commission to begin trading on the coveted Nasdaq Stock Market. The Canadian company is the first pot producer ever to be approved for public trading on the […]
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects