Former presidential candidate Bernie Sanders repeatedly tried to pass federal marijuana decriminalization. Now a newbie Virginia Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives is attempting the same thing. Virginia Representative Thomas Garrett is pushing a bill that completely removes cannabis from the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) and its “schedule” listing of “contraband drugs.” Cannabis […]
Tag Archives | Sean Spicer
Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren and ten of her senate colleagues sent an official letter to the U.S. Department of Justice and embattled Attorney General Jeff Sessions, telling them to keep their hands off of state-legalized marijuana laws. Warren and her fellow senators sent the letter after White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said Trump would […]
As BigBudsMag.com warned during the 2016 presidential campaign and after Donald Trump became president and selected Jeff “Reefer Madness” Sessions to be attorney general, President Trump is no friend of legalized marijuana. We also reported when Trump contacted Filipino president Rodrigo Duterte to offer support for Duterte’s murderous drug war in the Philippines. Now White […]
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time