Many cannabis growers believe the screen of green (SCROG) and sea of green (SOG) marijuana growing techniques are pretty much the same thing. We’ve given you the most complete series explaining every facet of SCROG marijuana growing, including: The advantages and disadvantages of scrogging The ideal root zone, feeding and lighting for SCROG plants How […]
Tag Archives | scrogging
In our continuing series on the foundational marijuana strains that every grower should cultivate at least once, we’ve introduced Afghani, skunk and haze genetics. These strains, and the landrace genetics they contain, are the basis for most of the more hybridized strains we grow today. The sourcing of original landrace genetics, and the breeding programs […]
In our ongoing series of articles on the screen of green marijuana growing technique, more commonly known as SCROG, we’ve seen that scrogging involves painstakingly pruning and bending plants in ways that temporarily damage and stress them out. Growers recognize that SCROG plants need quality nutrition delivered efficiently, plus bountiful amounts of horticultural lighting if […]
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time
- The End Of An Era? Dutch Coffee Shop In Operation Since The ’70s May Be Shuttered Forever