If you’ve ever travelled around the United States, you’d notice how the unique culture of each region is undeniable. With New Jersey thought to be among the next states to legalize recreational cannabis, it’s worth pointing out that due to the diverse makeup of each of the Garden State’s towns and cities, legalization is not […]
Tag Archives | S3195
Now that Democrat Phil Murphy is New Jersey’s governor-elect — having beaten Republican Chris Christie at the polls November 7 — recreational marijuana legalization is extremely likely for the Garden State. Legalization was a huge part of Murphy’s gubernatorial campaign platform, and the people are ready for it. Indeed, a recent Quinnipiac University Poll found […]
This past Tuesday, November 7, New Jersey voters waved goodbye to Republican Governor Chris Christie in the state’s gubernatorial election and elected a new governor, Democrat Phil Murphy. New Jersey cannabis advocates have already celebrated Murphy’s victory because of his potential to end statewide cannabis prohibition. According to NJ.com, the Goldman Sachs alum has promised […]
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects