Cannabis roots need ample room to grow and expand, or they become root bound, also commonly referred to as pot bound. When plants become root bound, roots push against the walls of the container and begin circling the root zone, eventually constricting and choking off the interior root mass. A root-bound cannabis plant eventually has […]
Tag Archives | root pruning
In the previous three marijuana motherplants articles, we’ve talked about root pruning, grow room lighting, feeding, environment, and other factors that keep motherplants healthy and create healthier cuttings. One goal of caring for marijuana motherplants is to keep them healthy as long as possible while minimizing the amount of materials, care, and space you dedicate […]
In our previous article on how, why, and when you transplant marijuana plants, we learned that if you’re doing container growing rather than pure hydroponics growing (deep water culture, etc.), you need to transplant marijuana plants at least twice if not more during a complete crop cycle. We also mentioned that you want to keep […]
This is the third article in our series on marijuana motherplants. In our first two articles, we learned motherplants are valuable to many marijuana growers because they allow you to take many generations of clones from favorite female genetics. And that motherplants have to be specially lit and cared for due to their tendency to […]
What do you do when you’re really in love with specific marijuana plants, or maybe you have marijuana plants nearing harvest time and lack easy access to seeds or clones, so you want to harvest those nugs but also keep your mature cannabis plants alive afterwards. The answer is to “re-vegetate” them. Some people call […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana