For most of my life, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder has plagued me to the point where I often felt life wasn’t worth living. I had an extremely difficult time focusing on tasks, remembering things and completing projects. When I was younger, I couldn’t learn to write cursive, and understanding math was like having my teeth […]
Tag Archives | Ritalin
Want to cut through the fog that marijuana or just life itself sometimes puts into your mind? Consider using “smart drugs.” Smart drugs are pharmaceuticals intended for treating problems with memory, daytime sleepiness, and sluggish mental function. Their official uses are for treating Alzheimer’s, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), sleep disorders, and […]
At a medical marijuana event, a man and his wife came up and quietly said they wanted to talk confidentially about how medical cannabis “cured autism” in their daughter. The woman held the hand of the 7-year-old girl who was the couple’s daughter. “Our daughter was diagnosed with autism,” the man said, “but look at […]
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time