I don’t believe in ghosts, UFOs or supernatural beings, and I pride myself on being a rational person. But I must confess, even I’ve experienced inexplicable events in my cannabis grow rooms — things that have forced even a nonbeliever like me to question my rationalist understanding of reality. One of these curious moments happened […]
Tag Archives | Resin
His hashish has earned him celebrity status in the cannabis world thanks to his use of techniques dating back thousands of years. But Frenchy Cannoli, renowned producer of resin, plays down his guru-like status, demurring that he will always have more to learn when it comes to his craft. Speaking exclusively to Big Buds, the […]
Some of the cannabis industry’s most successful growers and extractors gathered at the 7th CannaGrow Expo to discuss everything and anything to do with the business of cultivating their cash crop. The CannaGrow Expo caters to cannabis growers, grow managers, dispensary owners and grow enthusiasts. It explores the latest cannabis cultivation technology, tools and techniques. […]
The debate continues to rage over whether veterans should be given the right to consume cannabis to combat post-traumatic stress disorder. But one marijuana advocate can reveal from firsthand experience how far the military needs to come before it can accept what it sees as the demon weed. Forrest Rosenbach was expelled from the US […]
Bubblehash is a nearly-pure resin gland cannabis concentrate made using icewater instead of solvents. You make it by placing marijuana in iced water and “washing” the cannabis to gather cannabinoid-laden resin glands. When you use iced water to make hashish, you’re using temperature, stirring, and wet sifting to isolate the resin glands. There’s no butane, […]
Marijuana seed breeding is fun and can be very profitable if you do it right. I was surprised to find online the entire text of Greg Green’s “The Cannabis Breeder’s Bible” and the other major seed breeding book—Robert Connell Clarke’s “Marijuana Botany.” Read together, these two books tell you all you need to know about […]
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects
- Pharmacists Help With Everything, From Viagra To Vicodin. So Why Not Cannabis?
- Rookie Error: The Most Common Harvesting Mistakes And How To Avoid Them