At one time or another, most cannabis growers make mistakes in their grow op that cost them both time and money. So, let’s unpack these too-common errors and see how best to avoid them. 1. Sudden Big Changes To Your Growing Methods & Materials I used to grow in a rockwool drip irrigation system and […]
Tag Archives | resin gland
In our continuing series on heritage marijuana strains that form the foundation for today’s hybrids and that every grower should cultivate at least once, we’ve focused on landrace and heirloom strains from legendary Dutch cannabis seed companies Sensi Seeds and Dutch Passion. In today’s installment, we’re introducing classic cannabis strains from another reliable Dutch seed […]
Some marijuana growers take the summer off, but many of us keep on running our marijuana grow rooms, even during summer heat. Let’s take a look at success strategies so you better manage the challenges of a summer marijuana grow room: Armor your plants with potassium silicate. Potassium silicate is present in rich soil, but […]
When it comes to flushing and cutting your marijuana plants, timing is everything. You want to let your marijuana plants bloom as long as they need to so you get the highest THC percentages and weight. And you want to time your flush/cut precisely, to ensure you don’t end bloom phase too early or too […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana