Behold! The heartbreak of crumbly, brown, brittle, overdried cannabis bud, devoid of scent, taste, moisture and crystal. So overdried that they’ve lost the resinous stickiness that gives buds their bag appeal, and clever consumers won’t buy them. It’s all too often a cruel end to a successful season of growing. Disappointed growers often seek help […]
Tag Archives | relative humidity
Why should indoor marijuana growers understand vapor pressure deficit? Because vapor pressure deficit affects whether your plants can breathe or not! Vapor pressure deficit readings (VPD) tell you precisely how atmospheric factors are affecting your cannabis plants’ ability to take in and transpire water. The pressure differential between the inside of your plants and their […]
What you do or don’t do to manage your hydroponics marijuana grow room has a huge impact on your harvest weight and bud potency. That’s why we’re giving you this exclusive description of the specific ideal conditions for growing marijuana indoors. The closer you get to making your marijuana grow room have these conditions, the […]
Many marijuana growers do everything right in their grow op… right up to the moment they harvest their plants. But harvesting isn’t the last thing you do with your season. Marijuana drying and curing comes after harvest, and can improve your buds, or wreck them. The first choice comes with how you harvest. Do you […]
There’s something in the air that marijuana growers don’t like—powdery mildew. This hardworking spore floats around in the air, and also lives on leaves, other surfaces and materials, and in soil. If you’re unlucky, powdery mildew spores find your cannabis leaves and infects them. The infection looks like clumped, sticky sand poured onto your marijuana […]
After growing and harvesting your marijuana plants, you have two more important steps before your buds are ready to smoke or process: drying and curing. In about 50% of the cannabis grow ops I’ve seen, growers aren’t drying and curing marijuana the right way. Before we talk about drying and curing, consider the selective harvesting […]
- Simply Silica: How Adding Silica To Your Grow Op Will Help You Cultivate Bigger, Better Buds
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines