It all starts with the plant. Sometimes it’s easy to forget that, if we get caught up in regulation, politics or the consumer aspects of cannabis. But it begins with farming — light, water, nutrients and a seed. In this quickly evolving industry, farming is where ideas and advancements begin. Cannabis farming techniques have been […]
Tag Archives | Regulation
Canada is leading the way on cannabis reform as one of the first countries to legalize the plant nationwide. It was one of the main promises Justin Trudeau pledged while on the prime ministerial campaign trail in 2015, and after being elected to office, he wasted no time in fulfilling that promise. Since stepping into […]
Oregon marijuana growers aren’t happy about the state’s new “Measure 91” marijuana law, which was voter-approved in 2014 and went into effect in October, 2015. Oregon’s “Control, Regulation, and Taxation of Marijuana and Industrial Hemp Act” allows people 21 and over to purchase, possess, and grow marijuana. Individuals 21 and over can possess eight ounces […]
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer
- Cryptocurrency PotCoin Sponsors Dennis Rodman At Trump, Kim Jong Un Peace Summit In Singapore