Here’s a crazy but true fact: cannabis plants are used as living vacuum cleaners that suck radioactivity out of the ground at the Chernobyl nuclear disaster site in Russia. Cannabis is so efficient at sucking in and storing materials that it’s included in a category of plants called “accumulator plants.” But the accumulation power of marijuana plants […]
Tag Archives | radioactivity
Eating marijuana instead of inhaling it is a different and exciting cannabis high. But some people eat too much cannabis, or eat it in the wrong setting, and have a bad trip. Or, they might be eating marijuana edible products (often called medibles) that weren’t prepared or dose-controlled properly. According to Michael Straumietis, an international […]
- Weed Wise: Top Toking Tips For Beginner Marijuana Consumers
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?