In the instant accessibility of today’s digital world, privacy is seen as a luxury and a commodity. And no group has voiced concerns over the threat of government monitoring more than the medical marijuana community. Since the inception of legalized medical cannabis in California with the Compassionate Use Act of 1996, or Proposition 215, claims […]
Tag Archives | Privacy
It was a police raid that first turned Jules Stobbs and Myrtle Clarke into cannabis activists. In 2010, law enforcement officers raided the home shared by British naval officer-turned-greensman Stobbs, and art director Clarke, where they found dagga, as the herb is commonly known in South Africa. Because the amount exceeded 115 grams, the two […]
This column is for entertainment and informational purposes only. It is not intended to, and does not, create an attorney-client relationship. Neither the author nor publishers shall be held liable for the accuracy of anything set forth herein. Individuals cannot rely on the facts or opinions expressed in this publication and anyone seeking legal advice […]
The war on marijuana has long been viewed by government and courts as a real war that suspends normal constitutional privacy protections. If you grow marijuana, the simplest way I can put this is that you can assume that you’re under surveillance as a generic rule, not because you’re a grower. This means if you […]
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time
- The End Of An Era? Dutch Coffee Shop In Operation Since The ’70s May Be Shuttered Forever