In 1761, Great Britain’s King George III ordered American colonists to plant more cannabis seeds. At the time, cannabis hemp was a staple crop in the fledgling colonies, and 80–90 percent of all clothing and paper was made from cannabis hemp fiber. Colonial farmers such as George Washington and Thomas Jefferson grew tens of thousands […]
Tag Archives | prime minister
Justin Trudeau and his Liberal Party promised during his election campaign to legalize recreational marijuana and reform Canada’s marijuana laws. But marijuana growers, users, advocates, and opposition politicians are expressing mixed feelings about Canada marijuana legalization just announced by Trudeau’s government. The new legislation proposes allowing adult Canadians to legally possess up to 30 grams […]
Canadian medical marijuana growers and users have mixed feelings about a Canadian federal judge’s ruling regarding the thousands of people who have government licenses to grow medical marijuana. Judge Michael Phelan ruled that the Canadian government’s Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations that invalidated individual grow licenses are unconstitutional. Instead of totally throwing out the regs, […]
- Simply Silica: How Adding Silica To Your Grow Op Will Help You Cultivate Bigger, Better Buds
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines