Growing cannabis outdoors, and not safely hidden away in pristine grow room, is like being a commander in a war zone. Outside, you must defend your plants and grow site from potential attackers. Some of these attackers are humans. Others are animals. Some are diseases, some are molds and fungi. You’re also battling ambient conditions. […]
Tag Archives | pollen
Detecting the gender of cannabis is an important part of marijuana growing. Cultivating photoperiod marijuana from non-feminized seeds, you must detect plant gender as soon as possible. Most of us only want to grow female plants, and don’t want males spreading their pollen around. Until they’re detected and consequently removed from your grow op, male […]
Breeding marijuana is the only way to get the exact marijuana strains you want. It’s also the only way to avoid the high prices of buying marijuana seeds retail. And the only way to preserve treasured strains you’ve created or purchased. Breeding marijuana isn’t the same as simply creating your own marijuana seeds. The process […]
How do you select the best male marijuana plant for breeding your own marijuana seeds? Here’s how: Start by germinating non-feminized marijuana seeds. Keep detailed records of how fast the seeds germinate, and how fast they create leaf sets, roots, and vertical growth. Inspect your seedlings daily to see which ones develop odor fastest. Strong […]
Breeding marijuana to make your own strains and seeds can be very simple if all you do is a basic program as follows… You get non-feminized marijuana seeds and grow them. You select the best males and females and isolate them from each other. You collect male pollen and put it on select female flowers, […]
I grow premium marijuana indoors and outdoors. In my refrigerator, stainless steel containers filled with Platinum Kush, Jack Herer, and Super Silver Haze share shelf space with nutritious, delicious hulled hemp seeds, and food-grade hemp oil. Hemp seeds are the most efficient source of essential proteins and fatty acids. You could live a long time eating […]
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time