In a previous article, we explained that using pesticides like Avid, Eagle 20, and Floramite on marijuana plants could damage growers, consumers, the environment and cannabis plants. Currently agricultural and landscaping poisons are not recommended for use on marijuana, and it’s unlikely any ever will be, because these poisons can be harmful to consumers when […]
Tag Archives | Poison
Think about the non-human enemies of your marijuana grow room. Spider mites, broad mites, thrips, aphids, root aphids, whiteflies, powdery mildew, fungus gnats, and gray mold—those are the most common enemies of your marijuana plants. Growers use pesticides, fungicides, Neem, Azamax, horticultural soap, sulfur burners, and other methods to fight these enemies. But sometimes the […]
Scotts Miracle-Gro, a convicted corporate criminal that sells low-end fertilizers, Monsanto’s Round-Up, and other poisons, has purchased hydroponics nutrients manufacturer General Hydroponics. It has also purchased Dutch lighting company Gavita, and Arizona-based hydroponics nutrients company Botanicare. These big-money takeovers were made by a Scotts Miracle-Gro front company called “Hawthorne Gardening Company,” a wholly-owned Scotts subsidiary formed […]
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time