Most savvy marijuana growers have heard of the high-yielding high intensity discharge (HID) lighting technology known as double-ended bulbs. You can view internet videos of bloom-phase grow rooms that utilize double-ended (DE) high-pressure sodium bulbs and environmental protocols in which yields exceed three pounds of dry weight buds per 1000-watt bulb. These impressive returns come […]
Tag Archives | Philips
As soon as the BigBudsMag.com grow team heard that corporate criminal drug war corporation Scotts Miracle-Gro bought 75% of Dutch lighting giant Gavita, we agreed to divest ourselves of our Gavita double-ended (DE) bulbs, digital ballasts, reflectors, and other Gavita equipment. We also agreed to never again spend any money on Gavita equipment. This is […]
High Intensity Discharge (HID) marijuana grow lights are still the primary grow light category used by serious home marijuana growers and professional growers worldwide. Cannabis cultivators use LEDs, fluorescent, CFL, light-emitting ceramic, or plasma lighting because they cut down on heat and on watts burned. But HID metal halide and high pressure sodium marijuana grow […]
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time
- The End Of An Era? Dutch Coffee Shop In Operation Since The ’70s May Be Shuttered Forever