If you’ve ever travelled around the United States, you’d notice how the unique culture of each region is undeniable. With New Jersey thought to be among the next states to legalize recreational cannabis, it’s worth pointing out that due to the diverse makeup of each of the Garden State’s towns and cities, legalization is not […]
Tag Archives | Phil Murphy
Now that Democrat Phil Murphy is New Jersey’s governor-elect — having beaten Republican Chris Christie at the polls November 7 — recreational marijuana legalization is extremely likely for the Garden State. Legalization was a huge part of Murphy’s gubernatorial campaign platform, and the people are ready for it. Indeed, a recent Quinnipiac University Poll found […]
This past Tuesday, November 7, New Jersey voters waved goodbye to Republican Governor Chris Christie in the state’s gubernatorial election and elected a new governor, Democrat Phil Murphy. New Jersey cannabis advocates have already celebrated Murphy’s victory because of his potential to end statewide cannabis prohibition. According to NJ.com, the Goldman Sachs alum has promised […]
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time
- The End Of An Era? Dutch Coffee Shop In Operation Since The ’70s May Be Shuttered Forever