I was growing two strains of marijuana on a tight time schedule because I knew in advance I had to temporarily shut down my hydroponics grow room and go live somewhere else about five months after I started these plants from seed. This meant I had to have the cannabis plants harvested, and the buds […]
Tag Archives | pH
I used to rely on High Times Magazine, and marijuana grow books, for advice about growing weed. But that was before I discovered the Internet is the fastest, easiest way to get marijuana growing information. Like, I was looking right here on BigBudsMag.com, and saw a banner advertisement for a website called “Growers Underground.” “Join […]
Hydroponics marijuana growers worry a lot about pH, because the pH of your root zone and hydroponics nutrients water make a big difference in your marijuana’s health and productivity. Unless your hydroponics nutrients water is in a very narrow pH range (5.6-6.2), your plants’ roots have a hard time taking in all the essential elements […]
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time