As we’ve been examining how viruses such as Tobacco Mosaic Virus attack marijuana, and hearing from growers that viruses are an increasing problem in the marijuana community, we’re going in for a deeper look. One big reason is, a lot of growers think they have nutrients or grow room environment problems, but in some cases […]
Tag Archives | pH
Over and over again my friends and I argue about hydroponics versus soil for growing marijuana. And newbie marijuana growers (whose ranks are, pun intended, growing fast due to marijuana legalization in some places), especially need to understand the big differences between growing in soil and growing hydroponically. So let’s take a look at the […]
I manage a busy hydroponics store in California, one of the main states where marijuana growing is a big money enterprise and marijuana growers always ask me which hydroponics nutrients and organic fertilizers are best. I tell them stick with the “Big Four” hydroponics nutrients manufacturers. In order of quality, productivity, and effectiveness, the Big Four […]
My marijuana grow buddy RMC called me in the middle of the night and I could tell from his voice he’d had a marijuana growing disaster. The air conditioning for his 8,000-watt HID grow room failed for at least 42 hours, and his cannabis plants were toast due to high temperatures. His panic and depression […]
I was growing two strains of marijuana on a tight time schedule because I knew in advance I had to temporarily shut down my hydroponics grow room and go live somewhere else about five months after I started these plants from seed. This meant I had to have the cannabis plants harvested, and the buds […]
I used to rely on High Times Magazine, and marijuana grow books, for advice about growing weed. But that was before I discovered the Internet is the fastest, easiest way to get marijuana growing information. Like, I was looking right here on BigBudsMag.com, and saw a banner advertisement for a website called “Growers Underground.” “Join […]
Hydroponics marijuana growers worry a lot about pH, because the pH of your root zone and hydroponics nutrients water make a big difference in your marijuana’s health and productivity. Unless your hydroponics nutrients water is in a very narrow pH range (5.6-6.2), your plants’ roots have a hard time taking in all the essential elements […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer