Hydroponics marijuana growers worry a lot about pH, because the pH of your root zone and hydroponics nutrients water make a big difference in your marijuana’s health and productivity. Unless your hydroponics nutrients water is in a very narrow pH range (5.6-6.2), your plants’ roots have a hard time taking in all the essential elements […]
- Sea Of Love: Dive Into These Strains For A Thriving Sea Of Green
- From Taxation To Overzealous Cops, How Will Black Market Growers Survive Legalization?
- Sessions’ Obsession With Regression On Possession
- Clone Wars
- The Good Germin’: How To Germinate Old Weed Seeds And Bring Them Back To Life
- Vermont Becomes First Grow-Friendly State To Legalize Cannabis Via State Legislature
- Minority Report: How California’s Cannabis Industry Is Leading The Fight For Diversity
- Grow Better, Know Better: What Is Explosive Growth And How Do You Get It For Your Cannabis Grow Op?